“The veterans of our military services have put their lives on the line to protect the freedoms that we enjoy. They have dedicated their lives to their country and deserve to be recognized for their commitment.” ~ Judd Gregg
Disney has been recognizing that commitment since January of 2009 with their incredible Armed Forces Salute to Service packages at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland. Though this offer is not guaranteed year to year, an abundance of military families have been honored to vacation alongside the most magical characters imaginable because of it.
Here’s what you need to know:
1. Does my family qualify?
2. Where do I purchase my tickets?
3. Where do I activate my tickets?
4. How many tickets can I purchase?
5. Can I get more than 6?
6. Can I buy my friends and family tickets?
7. Do I have to be present to activate the tickets?
8. What if I’m not near a military base?
9. What if my spouse/I deploy or our leave dates get changed?
10. Can I get a refund?
11. What if I want to go to Universal as well?
12. Does Disney cruise offer military discounted rates?